We offer the unique opportunity to study 1 on 1 with one of Sydney’s most respected Martial Artist. Private tuition provides students the opportunity to accelerate their learning and improve their skills.
In this course one can expect:
• An accelerated learning process that is suitable for both sexes, age groups preferred from 12 -65 years.
• Learn basic MMA (Mixed Martial arts) moves to advance Karate Kata.
• Develop complex motor skills and improve core strength.
• Drilling is the key, incorporating a non-stop high-energy workout.
• We offer Non, Semi & Full contact Classes.
Who can attend?
• People who wish to learn and understand how to defend themselves
• Past martial art students who would like to re-engage in a small dynamic learning environment
• Busy / time restricted people who wish to learn martial arts
• Our course is designed to incorporate the concept of sequential training in order to accelerate a student’s ability to learn new and complex movement patterns.
Our class is taught by senior instructors, 6th & 8th Dan in IKO Goju-Ryu Karate and conducted in a semi private class setting.
Filming students will be used to facilitate the accelerated learning process
We also offer the unique opportunity to study 1 on 1 with one of Sydney’s most respected Martial Artist. Private tuition provides students the opportunity to accelerate their learning and improve their skills. Bookings are limited. Please contact Wayne Bridge on 0435 411 891 or Peter McGuire on 0417 039 820 for more information.