Body Reset Program For Triathletes
As a triathlete, there is always so many components of training and life that we need to get right to be able to avoid burnout, getting injured and continue our life as a triathlete.
As triathlon is an endurance sport that requires the body to perform at a high level for a long period of time, muscular endurance training and mobility should make up 90 percent of your training outside of your sport.
In this self guided course, you will be taken through a series of exercises that focus on building your muscular endurance and enhancing your bodies ability to move and load correctly by using various exercises that improve the movement of your joints.
What you get in this course:
• 3 carefully designed sessions each week to reset your body, enhance your overall movement, muscular endurance, and mobility.
• Articles and research that will improve your knowledge of movement for your sport and enhance your performance
• Recovery tips to help your body maintain a high level of performance
• All you need to know to keep your body moving at its peak during training and racing
• Bonus sessions, a selection of some of the best post ride exercises, run warm ups and pre swim movements
• 12 months access so you can keep going back and perfecting your knowledge, your movement, and your strength
What will you need for this course?
• A keen and eager interest in wanting to learn how to move better
• A set of light, medium, and heavy weights
• A roller
• A soft ball or alternatively a pillow
• A power band or long theraband
• A yoga block or alternatively a stack of books